Talent solutions custom designed to develop a robust leadership pipeline for your organization. Our proven approach: Hire Great People, Develop Leaders, and Drive Succession Plans.
57% of companies use pre-hiring assessments which increase retention, engagement, and customer retention when used effectively and consistently.
(Harris Interactive Poll)
(CEB Global-Gartner Group)
The Costs of a Bad Hire
- 41% of companies said the cost of a bad hire was more than $25K.
- Managers using pre-employment assessments are 36% more satisfied with their decision than those who don’t use assessments.
- Companies using assessments are 24% more likely to hire employees who exceed performance goals.
Our Approach to Hiring Great Employees
HIRING MANAGER TRAINING
Before you start the hiring process, train your managers on how to effectively narrow the candidates down with phone screens, conducting effective behavioral interviews, selling the candidate on the position, and making hiring decisions while managing biases.
Set Your Leaders Up for Success
First time managers bring knowledge and expertise to their position, yet many step into management roles with no management training:
- 60% of new managers fail or underperform in the first 24 months and the majority never receive management training.
- 70% of learning comes from hands-on experience, proper training and coaching incorporates action learning into the leadership development process.
Develop Your Rising Stars into Strategic Leaders
LEADERS AND RISING LEADER CERTIFICATION
Provide new and rising managers with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful by determining what key competencies and skills they need. A custom Leadership Certification Program is the key to addressing leadership gaps.
Topics covered include:
- Coaching and Performance Feedback
- Conflict Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Listening and Questioning
- Decision Making
Through a structured coaching process, managers become more self-aware of behaviors and how they support or hinder their success. The goal is to shift behaviors and develop new habits that increase performance and ensure future success.
Coaching combined with training and workshops reinforces learnings and integrates to current responsibilities, projects, and initiatives.
Planning for the Inevitable
- 62% of all employees and 90% of Millennials say that a clear Succession Plan improves their level of engagement.
- Succession Planning is rated by CEOs and corporate boards as the third most important issue, after financial results.
Most small to mid-size companies don’t have a succession plan putting them at risk for unexpected turnover and expensive interruption of leadership, knowledge and expertise
Succession Planning for Organizational Continuity
Benchmark your organizational readiness to identify the areas you need to enhance for a successful succession plan implementation.
Areas evaluated include:
- Organizational Infrastructure
- Key Roles
- Competency Model
- Assessment Process
- Development Approach
CORE COMPETENCY MODEL
This fast-track process starts by identifying the behaviors that support your company core values and further defines behaviors and actions leaders need to practice to set your company apart from the competition.
The resulting Core Competency model is incorporated into future 360 Assessments for identifying high potentials and as a resource for development plans.
HIGH POTENTIAL IDENTIFICATION AND DEVELOPMENT
IDENTIFICATION OF HIGH POTENTIALS
This 5 step HIPO identification process starts with your Core Competency model to identify organizational, value based, and specific job competencies.
Once identified, these competencies are used to deliver a 360 Assessment to measure individual employees’ competency levels.
In addition, a behavioral assessment by Business DNA is administered to measure the employee’s natural strengths and talents.
Using a 9 Box Potential vs Performance Matrix to chart your employees’ potential and prioritize development efforts in your organization. The results include the creation of an organizational development plan.
DEVELOPING HIGH POTENTIALS
Ready to Create Executive Velocity?