Bookshop managers working on laptop
Beth Armknecht Miller’s passion for learning and dedication to bringing out the best in others are strands woven throughout her career and are found in her work with Executive Velocity, a top talent and leadership development advisory firm.
GET THE LATEST LESSONS IN LEADERSHIP SENT TO YOUR INBOX
- Building a Strong Foundation for Success: The Importance of Leadership Development Programs for Companies and Succession Planning
- What is Sapient Leadership and Why Is It the New Standard for Leaders
- Steps for Managers to Learn Effective Team Coaching
- The Top Three Reasons to Have an Executive Coach
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling: Three Benefits Women Leaders Bring to Companies